$1825* per person based on double occupancy. TESTIMONIALS
You’ve read the reviews and found yourself here, looking at our packages….well, what is all the ‘hype’ about Leaves and Lizards? This package is an excellent choice to find out. It offers a taste of Costa Rica and a taste of what makes Leaves and Lizards a special place, by the end of your stay, you’ll get what all the ‘hype’ is about!
Package Includes: Lodging, transportation, tours, and meals as specified (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner). Not included: tips and alcohol and park entrance fees.
- Day One: You will be picked up by our private driver from the San Jose or Liberia International Airport. Travel by comfortable air conditioned mini-bus to Leaves and Lizards. (D)
- Day Two: Introductory Eponicity workshop to equine assisted experiential learning. (B,L,D)
- Day Three: Horseback ride to Private Waterfall with bilingual professional guide (B,L,D)
- Day Four: Canopy Tour/zip line, Private Guided Hike to the Base of the Volcano Arenal. Park entrance fees not included. (B,D)
- Day Five: Leaves and Lizards-Cano Negro/Rio Frio boat tour. (B,L,D)
- Day Six: Activity of your choice. Many will opt for a 2nd day of Eponicity, working with the horses. (tour/meals/transportation not included in package price).
- Day Seven: Private transportation back to your departing airport. (B)
NOTE: The main lodge is a 5-8 minute walk from the cabins on a gravel road up and down a steep hill. People with mobility problems will need to rent a car to get to and from their cabin.
* Rate is based on double (or more) occupancy. Add $700.00 for single. Children traveling with two paying adults: $850 per child. 13% tax VAT will be charged at checkout.
Rate subject to change until paid in full. 50% deposit required to secure package; remainder due 30 days prior to stay.