We offer 10 unique private deluxe cabins spread out on 30 acres of rolling hills ALL OPTIONS offer amazing views of the Arenal Volcano!
In order to better enjoy the sounds of nature; lodging options do not have phones, television. The Butterfly Villa, Heliconia House and Tree House have air conditioning the other options do not. They are situated to catch the breeze and have floor and ceiling fans. Our Lava Lizard Restaurant and Bar are where guests are welcome to use the phone for free local calls and free high speed WiFi.
The Tree House
The Butterfly Villa
The Congo and Coco Cabins
The Monkey, Toucan and Volcano Cabins
The Hummingbird Hacienda
The Hobbit House
The Heliconia House
- We request a minimum 3 night stay in keeping with our retreat atmosphere in all options
- Be prepared to walk 5-10 minutes to get to the restaurant or reception on rocky roads
- Morning barn chores are optional and fun!
- Rates include our delicious farm fresh breakfast
- Rates do not include 13% tax