Discover Adventure and Tranquility at the Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna, Costa Rica!
We know planning a trip to Costa Rica can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help you, after all, it’s what we do! We have the inside information on the best places to go, things to do, transportation and things to see all over the country. Just contact us. We can help you sort out all the details!
A few things to keep in mind when planning your trip:
- Allow at least 3 nights at each location. There is so much to see and do in Costa Rica, it is hard to fit it all in one trip. Take the time to enjoy each location.
- Allow 1 day to travel between locations. Try not to plan activities on travel days. Enjoy the ride.
- Small off the beaten path lodges and retreats offer the best personalized service to their guests and they often have the most current information about the area, their business depends upon providing their guests with the best experience. Contact them to take advantage of their expertise.
PLEASE NOTE: Contact forms are often blocked by spam filters, it is best to contact us directly for inquiries.
To CONTACT US email us at email@example.com and put ‘Reservation Inquiry’ in the subject line. Thank you.
1. Arrival and Departure dates or date range:
2. Number of people (adults/children):
3. How you heard about us:
Emails are answered individually SO sometimes we miss an email so…..PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM US WITHIN 24 HOURS resend the email.
Email is the best way to reach us.
Our toll free numbers are: 1-888-828-9245 (office) and 1-866-860-7613 (for urgent matters).